Maybe I’m Amazed [One Hand Clapping Version] - Paul McCartney & Wings (1973)
Recorded for his 1973 TV special, it’s the version with Wurlitzer electric piano and Mellotron that, while they may not improve upon the original, definitely set this version apart and give it a whole new set of merits.
See also: the Twin Freaks remix from more recently, which you’ll either really love or hate with a deep, burning passion.
The Theme is Rare Studio Versions of Familiar Songs!
Could this one day be proclaimed as the definitive version of this song? Maybe in my book…149 plays
- sphinxnomore likes this
- elegancia reblogged this from pinkprincess17
- redjeep likes this
- pinkprincess17 reblogged this from the-theme-is
- livelookingtosee likes this
- drowse reblogged this from the-theme-is
- prawnmael likes this
- naive-melodies likes this
- torncurtain likes this
- nedison reblogged this from the-theme-is and added:
- dia36 likes this
- mariamandarine likes this
- har-sharshar reblogged this from the-theme-is
- maddieliciously likes this
- scottytier likes this
- cooljeggings reblogged this from fivetail and added:
- fivetail reblogged this from the-theme-is and added:
- fivetail likes this
- the-theme-is posted this